Gifts from your Will or Trust
- Include a gift to Fostering Success in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Gifts of Stock or Appreciated Securities
- You can transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to Fostering Success.
- Fostering Success sells your securities and uses the proceeds for our programs.
- Our stock transfers goes through The Community Foundation by using this Form
Gifts of Life Insurance
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Fostering Success.
- Fostering Success chooses either to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming Fostering Success in your long-term plans.
- I have included a gift to Fostering Success in my will or have named them as a charitable beneficiary in a charitable planning vehicle (such as a charitable remainder trust).
- Fostering Success will list my name as a member of the Legacy Society in its various publications.
- Fostering Success will not disclose any details of my deferred or planned gift to any outside parties other than naming me as a member unless I give them explicit authorization to do so under a separate agreement. Click here to view the Legacy Form.
Gift from your Retirement Plan
- Make a Tax-Free Gift from your IRA
- You can direct up to $100,000 of the required minimum distribution directly to charity and have it count towards the required distribution for that year. Total qualified charitable distribution (to all charities) for a single year cannot exceed $100,000. The benefit of making the qualified charitable distribution from the IRA directly to charity it counts toward satisfying your required minimum distribution for that year and the distribution is excluded from the taxpayer’s income.
- Name or designate Fostering Success as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k)
Gifts to Fostering Success’ Endowment
- When you choose to make an endowed gift of $10,000 or more, your contribution is invested with and becomes part of Fostering Success’ endowment that is managed by the Community Foundation of Collier County. An annual distribution can be made in your name for the purpose you designate or for general support.
- Because the principal remains intact, the fund will generate support in your name in perpetuity. You can give cash, securities or other assets to an endowment.
- These are just a few of the ways to fulfill your charitable intent. There are many other financial planning options for charitable giving during your lifetime. However, for these and for professional advice on all options it is recommended you consult with your financial advisor, attorney or tax advisor. For more information on gifting to the specific programs of Fostering Success, please contact Pat DeMare IV at 239-262-1808 or Pat@fosteringsuccess.net. 3050 Horseshoe Drive N., #260, Naples FL 34104
Friends of Foster Children Forever (DBA) Fostering Success is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with (Tax ID # 59-3598933) and has complied with the registration requirement of Chapter 496 Florida Statutes, the Solicitation of Contributions Act. Reg: CH 16353
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-HELP-FLA (4357-352) TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE